PLEASE GO THROUGH THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. YOUR ACCESS TO and USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF,
AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. YOU MUST NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND
BY THESE TERMS.
We may alter these terms from time to time, and such changes will be notified to you by any reasonable means.
These changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising before the date on which we posted the revised
Terms incorporating such changes, or otherwise notified you of such changes.
By using this website, you declare that you are of legal age for entering into these terms and conditions. In case you are
individual accessing or using our site on behalf of, or for the benefit of, some corporation, partnership or other entity,
then you agree to these terms on behalf of yourself and such organisation and you represent and ensure that you have the legal
authority to bind such organisation to these Terms. References to “you” and “your” in these Terms will refer to both the
individual using the Site and to any such Organization.
The Site is controlled or operated from India. The Site may not be appropriate or available for use in the jurisdiction of
other countries. Any use of the Site is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations
in doing so. We may limit the Site’s availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or
jurisdiction that we choose.
Subject to and conditioned on your compliance with these Terms, Excendo grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable license to access and use the Site and to download copies of the materials that we make available for download on the Site, in each case only for your individual and non-commercial use.
The Site, including all content, information, and materials incorporated into or made available through the Site, is the exclusive property of Excendo. You agree not to access or use the Site, or any content, information, or materials incorporated into or made available through the Site, except as expressly permitted under these Terms.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site (the “Marks”) are the exclusive property of Excendo or their respective third-party owners. You are not granted any rights to the Marks; you can only view Marks on our website.
User Submitted Materials
This site includes functionality that enables you to upload your resume or other career-oriented documents. Also, you can submit comments and materials through interactive features including message boards and other forums, chatting, commenting and other message functionalities. For clarity, the ownership of submitted materials retained to you only.
You hereby grant Excendo a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use and exploit such Submitted Materials, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including promotional purposes).
Moreover, if you provide us with any idea, proposal or suggestion (“Feedback”), that will be deemed as submitted material and you hereby acknowledge that this information is not confidential and that your provision of such information is gratuitous, without any restriction and unsolicited.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights required to grant the licenses granted in this section and that your submitted materials are complete and accurate, and are not fraudulent, tortious or otherwise in violation of any applicable law or right of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
You represent and warrant that the information provided in connection with the site is accurate and complete and it will be maintained and updated as required.
Rules of Conduct
In connection with Site, you agree NOT to:
- Post, transmit or make available through or in connection with the Site any material that is:
- defamatory, fraudulent, libellous, or tortious
- obscene, objectionable, or indecent
- threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others
- protected by copyright, trade secret, trademark, right of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any virus, time bomb, worm, Trojan horse, Easter horse, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or intended to damage the operation of any hardware and software equipment.
- Use the Site for any commercial purpose, or for any fraudulent, tortious and unlawful purpose.
- Harvest or collect information about Site’s users.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available including defacing and hacking any portion of the Site, or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site
- Reproduce, adapt, sell, rent, modify, translate, create derivative works, timeshare, loan, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of the Site except as expressly authorised herein.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the Site, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Site, or otherwise incorporate any Site’s portion into any product or service.
- Systematically download and store the content of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “data mine”, “scrape”, or gather Site content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without Excendo’s express prior written consent.
Account and Password
For using the Site completely, you may need to create an account. We may ask you to change any username, password or other information required that you provide us while registering. Only you are responsible for any use or misuse of your username or password. In particular, you are solely responsible for:
- maintaining the confidentiality of your account login and password
- frequently update and revise your password
- promptly notify Excendo if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any breach of security
Third Party Materials
You may find links to third party websites, content or information on the site called “Third Party Materials”. Excendo is not responsible for any third party material on the site. You may use these materials at your own risk.
The site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, without any warranty of any kind, and Excendo expressly disclaims all warrants, whether express or implied, with respect to the site to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, including warrants of merchantability, fitness, for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and title, and warrants arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage or trade.
Although we try to maintain the timeless, integrity and security of the site, we do not guarantee that the site is or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to the site will be uninterrupted. The site may include errors, inaccuracies and materials that violate or conflict with these Terms. Moreover, the third party may make unauthorised alterations to the Site.
Further, without limiting the foregoing, Excendo:
- will not be responsible for any employment offers or listings, employment screening, employment decisions, or actual employment presented by third parties
- doesn’t guarantee that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site
- is neither your employer nor your agent based solely on your usage of the Site. You have to use your judgements in evaluating any prospective employers or any third party material
Limitation of Liability
Excendo will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind, under any contract, tort, strict liability or other theory, including damages for loss of profits, use of data, loss of other intangibles, or loss of security of submitted materials, even if advised in advance of the possibility of such damages or losses. Without limiting the foregoing, Excendo will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from your use of or inability to use the site or from any third party materials, including from any virus that may be transmitted in connection therewith. Your sole and exclusive solution for dissatisfaction with the site is to stop using the site.
Applicable law may not allow for limitations on certain implied warranties, or exclusions or limitations of certain damages, solely to the extent that such law applies to you, some or all of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have certain additional rights.
Excendo may terminate or suspend your access to the site at any time, with or without cause or notice, including if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms.
Upon any such termination or suspension:
- your right to access and use the site will immediately cease
- Excendo may immediately deactivate or delete your username, password and account
Excendo will be under no commitment to maintain or provide you with access to any materials associated with your account, and may retain or delete such materials in Excendo’s sole discretion and except for the license granted to you to access and use the site, the remaining provisions of these terms will survive and continue in effect.