Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect some “Personal Information” when you register with our site. This information identifies you as an individual. Personal Information can be your name, contact information, employment experience, skills, reference information, background information, job search criteria and preferences and more.
We use this information for providing you information regarding employment opportunities and requested information or services. We may use this information for sending you automated email messages or marketing materials about our services. Moreover, the information can be used for business purposes such as audits, data analysis, and improving our services.
Disclosures of Personal Information
Your personal information can be disclosed to:
- Our third-party service provider who perform business functions and services on our behalf
- Comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law requiring such disclosure
- protect the rights or property of Excendo or its affiliated companies
- prevent a crime or protect national security
- protect the personal safety of the users or the public
Collection and Use of Other Information
- Using Cookies: The piece of information stored on the computer is known as cookies. Cookies provide us information such as browser type, pages visited, registrations, submissions, information requests, language preferences, time spent on the site and other traffic related data. This collected information is used for facilitating navigation, displaying information more effectively, personalising the experience and some security purposes. The information is also used for enhancing the functionality of the site and understanding how it is used and assists us in resolving questions about it. Cookies can also be used for online advertising campaigns to track responses to our advertisements.
If you don’t want the information to be collected, you can decline cookies automatically through the browser, or you can select the particular cookie from a particular site. However, you may face some inconvenience, if you don’t accept cookies.
- Through your browser or device: The information is collected automatically through browsers or your device to ensure that the site works properly. This information can be your MAC address, type of computer (Windows or Microsoft), operating system name and version, language, device manufacturer and model, screen resolution, and more.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags are also called web beacons, and clear GIFs are used for tracking actions of site users and email recipients, measuring the success of our marketing campaigns, marketing our services to you and compiling statistics about the use of statistics and response rates.
- IP Address: IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer by ISP (Internet Service Provider) automatically. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the site, along with the time of the visit and the pages that are visited. We use IP address to calculate usage level, administer the site and analyse server problems.
- Comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process
Third Party Services: We are not responsible for any information or other practices of any third party.
Security: We ensure that your personal information is protected with us, to do so, we have designed a reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures. But unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure. In case you find that your interaction with us is not secure, you can contact us immediately.
Choices: If you don’t want to continue with our market-related emails on a going-forward basis, you can opt-out by using the mechanism contained in each such email.
Use of Site by Minors: The site is not directed to individuals who are below 18, and we do not collect the information under 18.
Jurisdictional Issues: The site is controlled and operated in India and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory.
Address: 160, Ranjit Nagar Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
Contact Number: 01814600160